sabato 12 febbraio 2011

My saturday!

I don't know, i feel like writing here tonight!
I've had a fantastic night with my friends, and many more to come. I just feel so happy with them. I don't really have something special to say, but my knee hurts so much i hope tomorrow's going to be fine because it's really busting my balls, i wanna be clear!
so today i've been at school, and i had PE which sucks but i had too. Then my uncle came to pick me up at the train station and we went to McDonald's. We ate there, but i felt so fat after i finished, but still i love McDonald's once in a lifetime!
Then we went at the mall, he had to buy me a gift for my bday which was a week ago. I got a bag from h&m, i like it, it's black and big!
Then i went at my friend's place because i teach him english because he's not good at it, 'cause my old english teacher didn't teach nothing at all.
But after that i went home and had a fight with my parents, how cute!
And at 8 PM i left and went to my friend's place with my friends! had SO much fun there with them! I don't have pictures because my friend took them and i'm just now back home.


That was my saturday. HOW INTERESTING AH?


1 commento:

  1. Don't be too critical! It was nice you finally updated. And i'm totally fucking retarted, but i didn't even know you had b-days! So it's like really late congrats from me. <3

    RispondiElimina