domenica 6 marzo 2011

Hallelujah


Today i had a really great day, i woke up late, i had lunch with my uncle, i've been out with my friends and i had dinner at grandparents' place. But back home, i wanted to listen to some music.
I've been listening to Bullet for my valentine for an hour, but then i got quite annoyed. So i wanted to listen to some relaxing music and i decided to pick a song that has many memories related.
It's called "Hallelujah", from Jeff Buckley.
I didn't know this song since last summer. We were by the pool, me, Piia and Lilly. They both knew the song, but i didn't. We asked Lilly to sing something, and she said she wanted to sing this one.
So at a point Piia started to sing along with her.
I remember the moment so well. We were sat by the little table drinking coke. We were tired after swimming, so we were just talking. The sun was shining, and i had it in my eyes.
They both were singing, and i was looking at them because i just didn't know the song.
This memory comes many times in my mind, i remember it so well, and tonight it brought a tear to my face. 'Cause the memories of last summer really bring me tears, i had the best time.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento