giovedì 24 marzo 2011

It's in the past tense.

So i was youtubing tonight, and i found the last thing i thought i could have found. A video of the italian translation of my favourite song. I feel like my favourite song is just mine, i don't wanna share it. I know it is there for me anytime i want it. It doesn't get mad if i don't listen to her, she's mine. I don't wanna share it with anybody.
It's written in english, by an amazing band, my favourite band. It's not well-known, it's a "side song", something that wasn't even in the main album but was put as a bonus track.
I was sure that nobody in Italy knew it good enough to write the translation on a youtube video. But well somebody does.
I'm paranoid. I know i am. But the song is mine. I picked it the first time i heard it, it picked me to be its best listener and i will keep the promise i did. It's not even possible to think about something better, when every note hits me as a punch in the face.
I want that song to be played at my funeral. I swear i want it.

If you know that song, please, stop listen to it.





The time that we spent trying to make sense of it all..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento