venerdì 6 agosto 2010

She left.

Yeah that's right. She left.
The hardest part was watching her leaving at the airport. I was there, keeping my tears inside. While walking outside, people were looking at me, staring at my tears.
In the car, driving home, i couldn't stop myself. Watching in the mirror, i couldn't see her face anymore. She wasn't driving home with me. She wasn't staring outside like she did two weeks ago.
She wasn't telling her dad on the phone that in Venice it was hot and that she just landed and got her bags. She wasn't there.
When i got home, i took the keys of the bedroom, and i ran to it. I started crying again. The bed was just how she left it, and the room was as messy as it was when she was there. I'm not saying that i was expecting to find something different, but it hurted anyway.
I fell on my knees, and cryed. While crying, i noticed the paper we wrote last night, and on the corner, i saw her: "I'll miss you so bad". I jumped on the bed, and cried more.
I couldn't stop myself. I just wanted to scream.
But i decided to go back home. While turning myself, i noticed her pink&black bracelet on the floor. I took it, and wore it. She will have it back if she wants.
Everything reminds me of her. EVERYTHING.
Now all i need is time. I have to realize that she was here with me, we met finally. She was REALLY with me.
Now she's flying home. In this moment she's in the plane. I looked at the sky, but nothing will take her back.
Piia, if you're reading, yes, I MUST BE EMO for sure! But i miss you so fucking bad. I miss sharing the computer, going at the park, playing cards with you, eating&drinking stuff.. Everything.
And you know what? i locked our room. And my mom just asked me to go there and get the nail polish remover. Guess? i couldn't open the door. And, when i finally opened it, i fell. EVO.
I miss you. So much.
When you'll come back, i will make it juicy just for ya. ;)
And please, let me tell you something i forgot to say at the aiport.
I love you.
with love,
your gay emo bitch (:



2 commenti:

  1. you made me cry.. thank you, so beautiful... i realized that the bracelet was gone, but you can keep it. i can always do a new one.
    i love you too, so fucking much. thank you for the best two weeks of my life ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. i can't wait to see the day these painful tears will go away.
    i feel a brick in my chest. anytime i hear a mopel on the street i run to the window, but now on the computer, if i turn my head, you're not there.
    I miss you so fucking bad. <3

    RispondiElimina